Welcome to Sharyn Hill School of Performing Arts and Creative Expression
The drama school was Established in 1984. Operating in Albury Wodonga the Director, Sharyn Hill has worked with primary, secondary students and professionals.
Providing lessons in voice, mime, performance and public speaking and Exams with the Australian Guild of Music and Speech which results in an Associate Teaching and Performance Diploma.
Benefits for Students
The school classes are designed to:
- Develop confidence in performance and individuals.
- Provide an atmosphere where students feel safe to explore.
- See young people excited and happy expressing themselves in this creative space.
- Develop listening, concentration, focusing, communication and co-operative skills.
- Develop imagination and a sense of achievement.
- Increase self esteem, spontaneity and most importantly to have fun.