Our School offers a range of Classes that involve creative thinking, improvisation, character development, script work, dramatic movement and vocal work. We pride ourselves on developing confident and imaginative individuals through our theatre workshops. Students have the opportunity to perform at the annual Sight and Sound Festival. The Sharyn Hill School's Productions are held late November and early December, where students will showcase their performance skills developed in their workshops.
Speech & Drama:
Solo or Duet Classes
- Classes in voice, mime, performance and public speaking.
- Ages 5 to 65.
- Exams optional
- Preparation for exams are with the Australian Guild of Music and Speech
- Completion on exams results in an Associate Teaching and Performance Diploma.
- Drama workshops (groups of 10 to 15) for pre-school, primary and secondary students.
- Workshops involve vocal, mime, movement, improvisation and theatrical skills.
- Workshops are a wonderful opportunity to meet new friends, be energised by creating in a positive, trusting and challenging environment.
Corporate Training in Communication. Training packages can be designed to meet the requirement of your business needs.